ceturtdiena, 2016. gada 8. septembris

Santiago - O Pino

First day going 'back' to Lisboa. Everybody on road is asking about wrong way. Nooo, maybe Yours is wrong, I go to Fatima, its mean 128 before Lisboa, .. ok, it's easyer answer in that way, anyway I will go also there, I am not lying. Yes, 1st day was hard to switch my brain to thinking oposite way. Now, when actualy I walked already 3rd it's quiet normal to think in that way and find right arrows. Yes, I get lost so much times in first moments, feeling confused and totally empty some moments. It's like the same about phone is 'eating' more buttery if You use GPS searching, my brains and also body needed more energy to search way to go. But I met so much local persons who helped to find a road and give me some tomatoes and grapes or helped pump a water, or some piligrims who helped find albuerge checking and trying to call there. My first day I also loose my charger for phone and my phone stoped to working because of using them too much. At least everything was fine, find one great municipal albuerge with all services, in last moment minute before I was loosing all my hope and start to cray. Yes, tired but happy to find roof and clean nice bunk bed.
// 
Pirmā diena dodoties ceļā uz Lisabonu, bet tas nenozīmē, ka atpakaļceļā kā visi pretimnākošie mani uzrunā. Tas tāpēc, ka klasiski visi camino beidzas un sasniedz galamērķi Santjago, bet mans tieši tur tikai iesākās. Pirmajā dienā patiešām patērēju daudz enerģijas meklējot ceļu un virzoties uz priekšu. Bet vietējie ieraugot, ka virzos nepareizajā virzienā parasti palīdzēja man virzīties kur pienākas. Vietējie ļaudis ir tiešām labsirdīgi un izpalīdzīgi, uzcienājot ar vīnogām un tomātiem vai izpalīdzot uzpumpēt ūdeni no tam paredzētajām vietām. Svarīgi liekas atzīmēt, ka dodoties pretējā virzienā redzu kādas personas dodas ceļā un cik daudz to ir patiesībā. Plūstot vienā ritmā nav sajūtams, ka būtu kāds jāpasveicina, bet satiekot tos visus nākas vismaz kādas 300 reizes dienā pateikt Hola! Buen camino! Gracias! Nav tik vienkārši brīžiem koncentrēties un būt laipnam pret visiem pretimnākošiem, bet teikšu godīgi, ka redzu labāk nākam piligrimu kā ejam, jo tas nozīmē, ka esmu uz pareizā ceļa.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru