otrdiena, 2015. gada 22. decembris

Ko tu redzi Jeremija?!

The Message Jeremiah 30:10-15 "'So fear no more, Jacob, dear servant. Don't despair, Israel. Look up! I'll save you out of faraway places, I'll bring your children back from exile. Jacob will come back and find life good, safe and secure. I'll be with you. I'll save you. I'll finish off all the godless nations Among which I've scattered you, but I won't finish you off. I'll punish you, but fairly. I won't send you off with just a slap on the wrist.' "This is God's Message: "'You're a burned-out case, as good as dead. Everyone has given up on you. You're hopeless. All your fair-weather friends have skipped town without giving you a second thought. But I delivered the knockout blow, a punishment you will never forget, Because of the enormity of your guilt, the endless list of your sins. So why all this self-pity, licking your wounds? You deserve all this, and more. Because of the enormity of your guilt, the endless list of your sins, I've done all this to you.
//  "Ko tu redzi, Jeremija?" Es atbildēju: "Es redzu mostošos mandeļkoka zaru ar ziediem."
12 Tad Tas Kungs sacīja uz mani: "Tu redzēji pareizi: Es esmu nomodā par Savu vārdu, lai tas piepildītos!" / Jeremija 1:11-12 /
Jautājums, ko tu redzi. Katrs katrā situācijā var redzēt ko citu, bet ko Dievs grib lai tu redzi. Vai milžus un sausumu vai iespēju un agro lietu. Es būšu ar tevi, es izglābšu tevi. Tavi grēki ir piedoti un aizmirsti, tos Es tev vairs nepieminu, un tu esi pelnījis visu un vēl vairāk un to saka Tavs Dievs tavs glābējs un pestītājs.



FOTO: Almond/ Portugal landscape / 2010// malus/ Tukums landscape / 2014 /

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru